Rider - Toro Titan MX4880 (74871)
Price and Order Options
* PDI will be added to your order and includes adding oil and gas, assembling, running up, adjusting and testing your equipment before you take it home. All equipment is available for in store pickup.
Delivery by special arrangement only. Call for details...
The TITAN® MX4880 gives you MORE of everything—performance, durability and control. This 48" deck mower features a bull-nose bumper, a 21.5 hp Kawasaki® 726cc Engine, and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last, AND designed for user comfort, the MX4880 features a thickly padded Toro Premium Seat and padded armrests, dual oversized Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers, and full 3-D isolation. In addition, Toro's cutting technology always gives your lawn a superior quality of cut.
- 21.5 hp Kawasaki® 726cc
Construction - Forced Air-Cooled V-twin 4-cycle Vertical Shaft OHV
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 Gallon
- 21.5 hp
- HG-ZT3100 w/ charge pumps, shock valves & heavy duty gears
- Tires Rear
- 22" x 10"
- Tires Front
- 12" x 6" Smooth
- (Controls) - Dual oversized Comfort Grip™ levers with hydraulic dampers
- 74 in ROPS Up/47 in ROPS down
- 7.75 in diameter/1 in (2.54 cm) shaft
- 77.3 in
- Blade Tip Speed
- 18,000+ ft/min
- 52.4 in deflector up/61.5 in deflector down
- Number of Blades
- (Chute) - Molded Rubber
- Ground Speed
- 7.5 mph (12.1 kph)
- 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
- Armrests Adjustable; Cup Holder; Foot Operated Height of Cut; Hour Meter; Hydraulic Dampeners; ROPS Folding; Washout Port - 2
- Cutting Height
- 1.5" to 4.5" 13 position
- Cutting Width
- 48 in
- Anti-Scalp Wheels
- 3 yr / 400 hr Limited Warranty
- Thickly-padded Toro Premium Seat
While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate information, this listing may not reflect the most recent data or may reflect occasional data entry errors. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult our sales personnel for details. Prices are quoted are Canadian $ and subject to change without notice. Prices do not include dealer preparation (PDI charges), transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.