2019 Briggs & Stratton E-Series™ 550e Series™
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
E-Series™ 550e Series™
These engines are compact, lightweight and simple to operate - with reduced vibration, quieter operation and enhanced handling.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- E Series Muffler Options: Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler available on 450e, 500e, 550e Series models for a quieter cut and Super Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler available on 500e and 550e Series models for an even quieter lawn mowing experience.
- Prime 'N Pull™ E-Z Starting System: Push the primer bulb three times and go.
- E Series Air Cleaner Options: Oil-Foam Air Cleaner available on 450e, 500e, 550e Series models to help keep the engine clean and Dual-Sealing Paper Element available on 500e and 550e Series models to protect the engine from dirt and debris.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover: Easy access for filter changes.
- Model Number: 09P7
- Engine Displacement (cc): 140
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 9.6
- Bore (in): 2.5
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Oiled Foam or Dual-Sealing Paper
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 5.50.00
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.2
- Weight (lbs): 17
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (oz): 0.2.0
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: Prime n' Pull™
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™ or Super Lo-Tone™
NOTES:* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.5 in. x 1.75 in.
- 140 cc
- 5.50.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.2.0 oz
- Starting System
- Prime n' Pull™
- 13.8 in.
- 12.2 in.
- 9.6 in.
- 17 lb.