2019 Husqvarna DRT900H (960 93 00-12)
Call for Price
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Reverse gear: Equipped with reverse gear to make work easier.
- Two gears: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Cylinder displacement: 160 cm³
- Rotational speed: 3600 rpm
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Working width: 43.18 cm
- Working depth: 16.51 cm
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- Plant guards: Yes
- Weight: 97.07 kg
- 160 cm³
- Tilling Width
- 43.18 cm
- 97.07 kg