2019 STIHL BG 56 C-E
Powerful hand held blower with low emission engine and STIHL Easy2Start™
The BG 56 C-E handheld blower features the Easy2Start™ system for effortless starting every time, and is equipped with adjustable locking blower tubes and a round nozzle for increased air volume. Powered by a low emission engine, this unit is a great tool for clean-up tasks around the yard.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Average Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 1): 60 / 134
- Blowing Force (Newtons) 2): 13
- Engine Power (kW / bhp): 0.7 / 0.9
- Weight (kg / lbs) 3): 4.2 / 9.3
- Air velocity mph 4): 143
- Maximum Air Velocity (m/sec) / (mph) 1): 71 / 159
- Sound Pressure Level (db(A)): 70
- Air Volume at Nozzle (m3/h) / (cfm) 1): 700 / 412
- STIHL Easy2Start™ (E): A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ (E) cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operations.
- 27.2 cc
- Air Velocity
- 60 m/sec (134 mph)