2019 Yamaha EF2600C
Rugged yet lightweight, the EF2600C features a new look and enhanced cold weather capabilities. Featuring a "Damper Winding" alternator the EF2600C produces a cleaner sine wave than most conventional generators in its class. The EF2600C offers excellent value and Yamaha's unquestioned reliability. Weighing in at only 44 kg (97 lb.) the EF2600C offers clean, convenient power for under $1,000 !
Special Cold Use Technology: The EF2600C features a special cold weather protection plate for enhanced function during winter use.
Damper Winding Alternator: The Damper Winding alternator, found only on Yamaha generators, provides cleaner power for more sensitive electrical requirements.
- Powered by Yamaha's MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (with fan assist), OHV, 4-stroke, single with electronic transistor controlled (TC) ignition.
- Manual choke.
- Auto decompression system reduces engine compression to provide a light recoil starter pull for effortless manual starting.
- Cast iron cylinder liner provides excellent heat dissipation and extends service life.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System automatically shuts off the engine when oil level is low and will not re-start until oil is added, preventing costly engine damage and enhancing long-term durability. Low oil warning light will illuminate on the front panel too.
- Easy access, washable foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
- Maintenance-free brushless alternator offers superior reliability and reduced maintenance.
- Easy access oil drain plug
- Damper Winding alternator reduces wave form distortion for "cleaner" power (power is almost as clean as an inverter).
- Rated AC output for continuous use is 2,300 watts / 19.2 amps.
- Non-fuse type circuit breaker (NFB) prevents internal circuit damage in the event of an over load.
- Neutral is bonded to frame.
- AC volt meter provides easy to read voltage output.
- Cold weather protection plate enhances the function of the EF2600C in winter conditions
- On-off fuel petcock lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage, helping to prevent stale fuel problems, which are becoming more common with ethanol based fuels.
- Large fuel fill hole for easy filling. Fuel gauge is standard.
- Rugged perimeter frame protects the generator and engine from damage.
- Rubber vibration isolation mounts reduce vibration for smoother operation and reduced noise.
- CSA approved (Canadian Standards Association).
- 3-year warranty for "residential / home" use or "commercial use."
- Type: Brushless, Syncronous, AC Generator with Damper Winding
- Maximum AC Output (watts / amperes): 2600 W / 21.7 A
- Rated AC Output (watts / amperes) - Continuous Use: 2300 W / 19.2 A
- AC Voltage & Frequency (HZ): 120 V / 60 HZ
- Voltage Regulator: Damper Winding
- Neutral: Bonded to frame
- Model: MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- Starting System: Manual recoil (with auto decompressor)
- Battery Type: Transistor Controlled (TCI)
- Recommended Fuel: 87 octane, regular gasoline
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- L x W x H mm (in): 510 x 415 x 425 ( 20.1 x 16.3 x 16.7)
- Dry Weight: 44 kg (97 lb.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 12
- Operating Hours (@ rated load): 9.0 hrs
- Noise Level (@ 7 metres): 68 dBA
- Non-Fuse Circuit Breaker System (NFB): Standard
- Oil Watch Warning System: Standard
- Cold Weather Plate: Standard
- Fuel Level Gauge: Standard
- Volt Meter: Standard
- Private Use: 3-years limited
- Commercial Use: 3-years limited
- Engine Type
- MZ175; 171cc, air-cooled (fan assist), OHV, 2-valve, 4-stroke, single
- 510 mm ( 20.1 in.)
- 415 mm (16.3 in.)
- 425 mm (16.7 in.)
- 44 kg (97 lb.)
- AC Output
- 2600 W / 21.7 A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 12 L
- Noise Level
- 68 dBA
- Run Time
- 9.0 hrs