Toro 32" Pistol Grip (30632)
32" Pistol Grip (30632)
Fixed Deck Gear Drive
14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc Engine with 32" (81 cm) deck. The 32" deck size is perfect for tight areas and mowing around obstacles.
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- 5-Speed gearbox with 9 spline coupler
- Fast 6.2 mph (10 km/h) ground speed
- Extended Life Drive System: Extended life drive system with Husqvarna Peerless 700 series transmission, featuring a 9-spline drive coupler.
- Rugged Spindle Assembly: Rigorously tested to ensure that it can survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell. Built with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Engine: 14.5 hp Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/4" in 1/8" increments (2.5 cm to 11 cm in 3 mm increments)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: 5-Speed Transmission
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge standard
- Air Filter: 2-Stage Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft/min (5,486 m/min)
- Brake System: 6" (15 cm) Band Brakes
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50-4" (23 cm x 9 - 10 cm) Flat-free
- Deck Design: 32" (81 cm) Side Discharge
- Drive Tires: 13" x 5.00-6" (33 cm x 12.7 - 15 cm)
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; reverse assist
- Height: 41" (104 cm)
- Length: 78" 198 cm)
- Steering Controls: Pistol Grips
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Transmission: 5-speed gearbox w/ 9 spline coupler
- Width: 32.8" (83 cm) w/chute up
- Weight: 402 lbs (182 kg)
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 5-Speed Transmission
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. x 5.00-6 in. (33 cm x 12.7 - 15 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Discharge Type
- Side-discharge standard