Toro 5000 Series 60" EFI Propane (74933)
Get the advantages of propane without sacrificing power and features. Help reduce emissions and fuel costs while extending engine life. Increase visibility, stability and vaporization capacity with the single 43.5 lb. tank mounted behind the seat. Eliminate evaporative emissions and fuel contamination, theft and spillage with the fully sealed system.The Z Master 5000 Series zero turn mower has a Kohler® Command Pro EFI Propane Engine with 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck. Model shown 74978.
- Kohler® Command Pro EFI Propane
- 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE deck
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
- The 12cc unitized pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models. 72" Deck will have tapered bearing only.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Smooth, Powerful Response:
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Operator Information Center:
- Convenience and Comfort: Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Engine: Kohler Command PRO EFI Propane (725cc)
- Fuel Capacity: Liquid Propane/43.5 lbs
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 mm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 10 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 13" X 6.5" - 6" (33 cm x 16.5 cm - 15.2 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Unitized Pumps 12cc/rev (shock valves) & Wheel Motors (14.6 cir)
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12" - 12" (61 cm x 30.5 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Ground Speed: 10 mph forward (16.1 km/h)
- Height: 46.8" ROPS folded; 70.5" ROPS upright
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 5.5" (2.5 cm x 14 cm)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Deluxe Suspension with 3-D isolation mounts
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
- Weight: 1,397 lbs. (633.7 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Command PRO EFI Propane
- Unitized Pumps 12cc/rev (shock valves) & Wheel Motors (14.6 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in. - 12 in. (61 cm x 30.5 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- Liquid Propane/43.5 lb.