Toro 60" 25HP 747cc EFI (74513)
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day's work. Feeling them shouldn't have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, maneuverable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 25 hp Kohler EFI 747cc engine.
- Improve productivity with easy access on and off the machine with up to 10.5 gallons of fuel capacity to mow longer with fewer stops.
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Engine: 25 hp (18.6 kw) Kohler Command EFI 747cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gas/10.5 gal (39.7 L)
- Mowing Speed: Up to 10 mph
- Transport Speed: 10 mph
- Cutting Width: 60" (152.4 cm)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) Flat-Free Semi-Pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 60" (152.4 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Unitized Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Drive Tires: 20" X 10.5" - 8" (50.8 cm x 26.7 cm - 20.3 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 25 hp
- Engine Displacement: 747cc
- Ground Speed: Up To 10 mph forward (16.1 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5.0" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm)
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ComfortPlatform: Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin lever
- Weight: 941 lbs. (426.8 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Command EFI
- Unitized Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 20 in. X 10.5 in. - 8 in. (50.8 cm x 26.7 cm - 20.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.5 gal. (39.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152.4 cm)