Toro 7000 Series Diesel 72" 25HP 898cc (74274)
7000 Series zero turn mower with a high-volume 72" (183 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck. Powered by high-torque 25 hp (19 kw) Kubota® Diesel 898cc Engine, Fast ground speed of 11.2 mph (18 km/h). Model 74267 shown.
- 25 HP (19 kw) Kubota® Diesel 898cc Engine
- 72" (183 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck
- Robust 9" cast iron spindle housing with 1" spindle shaft and greaseable bearings
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- High-performance Discharge Chute: High performance 5/16" (8 mm) rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides excptional clipping dispersion.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Powerful Engines: The Kubota 23 hp (17.2 kw) liquid-cooled diesel engines are geared for high torque while also delivering fast 11.2 mph (18 kph) ground speeds. The powerful, yet fuel-efficient engines come in a compact package that is exceptionally well balanced for low vibration. The liquid-cooled system ensures cleaner combustion and extended engine life.
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Convenience and Comfort: Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Engine: 25 hp (19 kw) Kubota® Diesel 898cc
- Fuel Capacity: Diesel-12 gallons (45.4 L)
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tool-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Filter
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: 1/4" (6 mm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 2" x 2" x 3/16" (5.1 cm x 5.1 cm x 5 mm) steel
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5"- 6" (33 x 16.5 - 15.2 cm) Flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Cooling System: Liquid-Cooled
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 72" (183 cm) TURBO FORCE®
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Hydraulic 16 cc (1 cu. in.) Hydro-Gear tandem pumps
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12"-12" (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Front Bumper: Reinforced bull-nose front bumper
- Ground Speed: 11.2 mph (18 km/h) forward; 6.3 mph (10 km/h) reverse
- Height of Cut: 1-1/2" - 5" in 1/4" (3.8 - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Elastomeric
- Spindle Bearings: Greasable tapered roller bearings
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) dia. levers; adjustable
- Weight: 1543 lbs / 699.9 kg
- Z Stand: Optional
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Hydraulic 16 cc (1 cu. in.) Hydro-Gear tandem pumps
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in.-12 in. (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)