Toro High Torque Auger Power Head (22802)
Call for Price
In any drive head, there is a tradeoff between torque (power) and speed (revolutions per minute). The high torque head provides a large amount of torque (power) to the auger at a slower speed. The high torque (power) translates into the Dingo's capability to dig 30" (76.5 cm) holes up to 5' (1.5 m) deep in clay, gravel, sandstone and many other conditions where lower torque heads get stuck.
- Designed for large auger bits up to 30" (76.2 cm)
- High Torque (Power) Drive
- One Person Bit Change: Any of the Toro Augers can be changed on the head with only one person! The 2 9/16" (6.5 cm) diameter shaft allows easy fitting of the head to the auger. Most other competitors require two people to change an auger.
- Single Directional Pivot: Front to back directional pivot provides the operator with exceptional control when digging with large augers. The single directional pivot prevents the auger from kicking left to right and reduces flailing.
- Horizontal Lockout: The head locks in the horizontal position for usage with the Toro Cement Bowl, Capstand Adapter and more.
- Planetary Gear Drive: The plantetary gear drive provides high speeds and maximum torque to the auger, while transmitting minimal stress on the auger head components. The planetary gear drive insures the longevity of the hydraulic motor.
- Auger Speed: 54 rpm (@11gpm, (41.6 lpm) 95% efficiency)
- Engine Displacement: 11.9 cubic inches (195 cc)
- Gear Drive Type: Auburn Gear Model 6 Planetary
- Hoses: Two high-pressure hoses
- Motor Type: Eaton 2000 series Gerotor
- Pivot Pins: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Quick Couplers: Male & Female Flush Face
- Rated Pressure: 3000 psi continuous (206.7 bar)
- Standard Equipment: Quick Couplers
- Torque: 1514 ft-lb (2052.7N) @3000psi (206.7bar) , @11gpm (41.6lpm)